Article Last Updated March 2020
Other Supported Browsers
We recommend the following browser settings for the eClass site:
- Pop-ups (Allow)
- Cookies (Allow)
- Privacy Blockers (Prevent)
A word on eClassLive (Adobe Connect)
We recommend using the Adobe Connect Add-In. For more information about setting up your system for Adobe Connect meetings, please see Getting Started with eClasslive.
- We caution against using Internet Explorer or Edge as they have been reported to have display issues with certain functions.
- Ensure that your browser software is always up to date.
- Browser zooming (increasing or decreasing the font/display magnification using CMD + or CTRL +) may cause eClass display issues. If you are having viewing issues, please reset your view back to 100% zoom factor. If you are using the zoom function for accessibility reasons, contact Accessibility Resources as they have better options available.
- For smartphones, Chrome and MobileSafari are recommended.
- The recommended display size for eClass is at least 1400 pixels wide. eClass should function acceptably at any resolution at least 320 x 460.