Article Last Updated May 2018
This article assumes that you have a CCID, can access your google calendar through the ‘Email & Apps’ link, and have added some events to your calendar.
First, click on the settings button to the right of the name of the calendar you wish to export, and then click on Settings and sharing:
From here you have a couple of options.
Option 1 - have the calendar periodically update from Google automatically:
- Scroll down to Integrate calendar and copy the Secret address in iCal format:
- In eClass, click on the Month at the top of the calendar as shown:
- Click on Manage subscriptions:
- Enter a calendar name, ensure Import from is set to Calendar URL, paste the secret address into the Calendar URL field, and click on Add:
Option 2 - take a one time copy of the calendar (ensure that the calendar doesn't update from Google):
- Under Calendar settings, click on Export Calendar to download the .zip file containing your calendar:
- Extract the .ics file from the .zip file.
- Repeat Step 3 and 4 for Option 1, but change Import from to Calendar file (.ics) and upload the .ics file you extracted earlier: