Article Last Updated November 2018
Some programs and instructors want students to format their ePortfolios in specific ways. If your instructor has directed students to apply such a structure, they will need to follow the steps below to copy a template collection into your own ePortfolio.
- Once a user has signed into their ePortfolio, they should click the course group containing the template under My groups in the quick links block near the top right:
- All of a user's groups are also available by clicking My groups under Groups in the top right navigation dropdown:
- Inside a group, click on Page and Collections in the top horizontal nav bar.
- Click on the template collection title to open it - this should launch the first page in the collection.
- Within that page, click the Copy button on the right.
- This will open a dialog box with an option to select either the entire collection to copy or just this individual page. For program level portfolios, the entire collection should be copied.
- The copied collection will provide an option to enter a personalized name. To begin editing, click Next: Edit collection pages at the bottom of the page.
Students can access the new collection by clicking Portfolios under the top right navigation dropdown.