Article Last Updated June 2019
You are able to upload SCORM activities into your eClass course. SCORM activites, typically interactive, are authored using an external source which are then saved as zip file for you to upload into a SCORM activity. Their uses vary, including presentations to assessment tools which may have integration with your course's gradebook.
To add a SCORM activity:
- Choose SCORM Package from the 'Add an activity or resource' menu.
- Complete at least all the required fields.
- Upload your .zip or .xml SCORM file into the Package section.
- If applicable, adjust settings to your preference in regards to the other categories such as,
- Attempts management - New in June 2019 - Under the 'Force new attempt' option, you can choose as options:
- When previous attempt completed, passed or failed
- Compatibility settings