Instructor Resources for Spring 2020
Posted by Dave Laurie on 28 April 2020 01:54 PM
Attention eClass Instructors,
With spring term rapidly approaching and classes set to continue with fully remote delivery, we recommend that instructors:
- Review the tools and services available for Moving Courses Online.
- Select and test a mechanism for meeting synchronously with students.
- Consider pre-recording their lectures.
- Determine how previous assessments may need to be altered for remote delivery.
- Check the available training options.
Instructors should also be aware that eClass will be upgraded on Saturday, May 2nd 2020 so it would be a good idea to review the incoming changes. Highlights for the upgrade include a new look and many new features in the forum, improvements to assignments and quizzes, and a new mechanism for incorporating H5P content.
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of these changes or the tools to help deliver classes fully online.